Raspberry Pi Pico is a low-cost, high-performance microcontroller board with flexible digital interfaces. It incorporates Raspberry Pi's own RP2040 microcontroller chip, with a dual-core Arm Cortex M0+ processor running up to 133 MHz, embedded 264KB of SRAM, and 2MB of onboard Flash memory, as well as 26x multi-function GPIO pins.
For software development, either Raspberry Pi's C/C++ SDK or the MicroPython is available. There are also complete development resources and tutorials to help you get started easily, and integrate it into end products quickly.
- RP2040 microcontroller chip designed by Raspberry Pi in the United Kingdom
- Dual-core Arm Cortex M0+ processor, the flexible clock running up to 133 MHz
- 264KB of SRAM, and 2MB of onboard Flash memory
- Castellated module allows soldering direct to carrier boards
- USB 1.1 with device and host support
- Low-power sleep and dormant modes
- Drag-and-drop programming using mass storage over USB
- 26 × multi-function GPIO pins
- 2 × SPI, 2 × I2C, 2 × UART, 3 × 12-bit ADC, 16 × controllable PWM channels
- Accurate clock and timer on-chip
- Temperature sensor
- Accelerated floating-point libraries on-chip
- 8 × Programmable I/O (PIO) state machines for custom peripheral support
Dear Customers, There may be a lag of several hours before we could process your order, depending on the time difference between your location and ours. Sincerely hoping your understanding!