This is a 2.13inch e-Paper cloud module, 250×122 Pixels, WiFi connectivity, use ESP32 as controller.
- Incorporates ESP32, supports Arduino developing
- No backlight, keeps displaying last content for a long time even when power down
- Voltage detection circuit for preventing the battery from over-discharging
- Features battery connector and recharge circuit, allows off-line running
- Provides Android APP for refreshing the module via Bluetooth EDR, easy to use
- Provides HTML host computer code for refreshing the module via the remote webpage, easy to be integrated into sorts of Internet applications
- Supports Floyd-Steinberg dithering algorithm, more color combinations, better shadow rendering for the original image
- Supports popular image formats: BMP, JPEG, GIF, PNG, etc.
- Delivered with embedded e-Paper driver (open source)
- Communication: WiFi 2.4GHz, Bluetooth4.2
- Battery: 2000mAh
- Display color: Black, white
- Power supply: battery
- Full refresh time: 2s
- Viewing angle: >170°
- Resolution: 250x122 pixels
- Display size:48.55 × 23.70mm
- Outline Dimensions: 71.0 × 30.2mm
- Dot pitch: 0.194 × 0.194mm
Refresh time：The data provided is experimental data, the actual time may be a little different. It is normal that the e-Paper blink when fully updating.
Power：The power data is experimental data.
|VCC||VCC||Power input (3.3V)|
|SCK||13||CLK pin of SPI, clock input|
|DIN||14||MOSI pin of SPI, data input|
|CS||15||Chip select pin of SPI, Low active|
|BUSY||25||Busy pin, it indicates whether the e-Paper is busy|
|RST||26||Reset pin, Low active|
|DC||27||Data/Command control pin, Low for Command and High for Data|
|ADC||36||ADC data input, the voltage detected is the 1/3 of the battery voltage.|
PS: The pins described above were connected by default, you need to operate them.
Dear Customers, There may be a lag of several hours before we could process your order, depending on the time difference between your location and ours. Sincerely hoping your understanding!