USB Camera, OV5640 sensor. 5 megapixel. Supports UVC protocol.
- Pixel: 5MP
- Resolution: 2592 × 1944
- Sensor: OV5640
- DSP: Automatic white balance(AWB)\Automatic exposure(AEC)\Automatic gain control(AGC)
- Camera Specification:
- CCD Size: 1/4 inch
- Aperture (F): 2.1
- Focus Length (EFL): 2.5 mm
- Field of View (FOV): 135°(D) 95°(H) 70°(V)
- Focus Type: AF
- Interface: USB1.0
- Image Format: MJPG, YVY2
- Image Resolution: 2592 × 1944
- 5 FPS 2592 × 1944 (FULL)
- 15 FPS 1920 × 1080 (HD)
- 15 FPS 1280 × 720 (720P)
- Working voltage: 5V ± 5%
- Working Temperature: 0°C ~ 50°C
- Lens Size: 18.00 × 18.00 × 19.39 mm
- Dimension: 18.00 × 36.00 mm
- Support OS: Windows, Linux, MacOS
Working with Windows PC
Most of the Windows 10 PC has pre-install Camera software, you can use it to test the USB camera.
If your PC doesn't have Camera software, you can also download the AMCap test software from Resouce->Software and test.
- Use Camera software of Windows
- Search "Camera" and open the software.
- Click the setting icon of the top-left to configure the image/video.
- You can click the icons on the right to switch between Image Capture or Video Recording.
- AMCap Software
- Download and install the AMCap software.
- You can click the Options option, choose Video Capture Pin... or Still Capture Pin... to configure image/video.
Working with Raspberry Pi
- Open a terminal of Raspberry Pi （You can use Ctrl+Alt+T shortcut）
- Edit the modules file:
sudo nano /etc/modules
- Add the following command in the document and save:
- Ues command sudo raspi-config to open the configuration
- Choose Interface Option -> Camera -> Yes to enable camera and reboot.
- Open a Terminal of Pi and install luvcview tool with the following command
- sudo apt-get install luvcview -y
- After installing, use the following command to test the USB camera.
- sudo luvcview -s 1920 x 1080
Working with Jetson Nano Developer Kit
- Open a terminal of Jetson Nano Developer Kit (You can use the Ctrl+Alt+T shortcut or open it by Mouse)
- Use the following command for previewing：
- nvgstcapture-1.0 --camsrc=0
- With the command, a preview window is opened
【Notice】You may need to use the camera by script/codes, in this case, you can refer to tools/libraries like Opencv yourself.
Dear Customers, There may be a lag of several hours before we could process your order, depending on the time difference between your location and ours. Sincerely hoping your understanding!