IMX219 Camera, 800 megapixels and 120 FOV. Compatible with Jetson nano. You can also use it with CM3/CM3+ expansion boards like official Compute Module IO board, Compute Module IO Board Plus, Compute Module POE Board of Waveshare and the StereoPi board.
- Connect the camera to CSI interface of Jetson Nano.Set the metal side of FFC into Heat-sink
- Connect a HDMI LCD to Jetson Nano
- Power on Jetson Nano and open the Terminal (Ctrl+ALT+T)
- Test camera with command:
DISPLAY=:0.0 gst-launch-1.0 nvarguscamerasrc ! 'video/x-raw(memory:NVMM), width=3280, height=2464, format=(string)NV12, framerate=(fraction)20/1' ! nvoverlaysink -e
- If you find that the image captured is red. You can try to download .isp file and installed:
tar zxvf Camera_overrides.tar.gz
sudo cp camera_overrides.isp /var/nvidia/nvcam/settings/
sudo chmod 664 /var/nvidia/nvcam/settings/camera_overrides.isp
sudo chown root:root /var/nvidia/nvcam/settings/camera_overrides.isp
Dear Customers, There may be a lag of several hours before we could process your order, depending on the time difference between your location and ours. Sincerely hoping your understanding!