You can scan the QR code to download and install the APP to your phone, note that the app can only supports Android 4.0（Ice Cream Sandwich） and above.
- Click the picture button on the bottome to choose picture. You can choose the picture from DCIM or you take a picture by camera.
- Except pictures from DCIM and camera, you can also make string picture manually.
- You can cut the picture after choosing, resize it and rotate. For best effect. we recommend you to pre-adjust the picture according to the resolution of e-Paper.
- In the main page, you can select the process effect ( None Effect, Gray Effect, Block Effect, Sketch Effect and Neon Effect)
- In the main page, you can clock the Adjust symbol on the left-bottom to adjust the brightness and contrast. You can also touch the "+" symbol on the right-bottom to adjust picture.
- After setting, close the NFC area of you phone to backside of 4.2inch NFC-Powered e-Paper to update it.
【Note】Make sure that you have open NFC function of your phone, and do not move phone when transmitting and updating.
- Other functions
- You can also draw the picture. Click the "..." symbol on right-top , choose Gallery, touch one picture to enter drawing mode.
For IOS users, you can download and install NFC E-Tag app from APP store.
1. Open the APP, choose the e-Paper type according to the actual display.
2. Click the picture, near the NFC area of your iPhone to NFC area of e-Paper for updating.
3. You can click the Pictures button on the left-bottom to choose the updated pictures.
3. You can click the Text buttons to make a text image.
4. You can click the Adjust button to adjust the brightness and contrast of picture.
Dear Customers, There may be a lag of several hours before we could process your order, depending on the time difference between your location and ours. Sincerely hoping your understanding!