NOTE: X857 V1.2 is not be producted, and X857 V1.2 is upgraded to X857 V2.0
X857 V2.0 is not support TRIM, only support UASP!
After continuously collecting customers' feedback, we have updated and released this final version of the mSATA port SSD: X857 V1.2. It is upgraded from X855 (1st generation) and X856 (2nd generation).
This X857 V1.2 mSATA SSD Shield expansion board provides a complete storage solution for Raspberry Pi 4 Model B, only mSATA interface SDD hard disk is suitable for X857 mSATA SSD extension board; Support up to 2TB mSATA solid-state drive (SSD); Now it is time to build a mobile hard disk with a mSATA SSD for your Raspberry Pi 4 Model B.
- Ideal storage solution for Raspberry Pi 4 - mSATA SSD Shield
- Supports up to 2TB mSATA solid-state drive (SSD)
- Integrated USB 3.1 Gen1 to SATA 6Gb/s bridge controller
- Integrated high efficiency step-Down Converter, 3.3V max 4A to power the SSD
- Allows booting OS from your HDD/SSD for faster app opens, web serving and file copying (see notes)
- LED blue indicator indicates drive status
- External self-powered or USB bus-powered
- Onboard DC jack & XH2.54 connector for extra SSD power supply (Additional power may be required only when using a large capacity hard disk)
- PCB Size 85mm x 56mm
- Fully compatible with X735 for intelligent power management and cooling your Raspberry Pi
- Fully compatible with X710 for wide input voltage (6~36V) and intelligent power management
- Fully compatible with X765 for powering over Ethernet (POE, 5V 5A)
- Fully compatible with X725 for uninterruptible power supply (18650 UPS, 5.1V 8A, WOL)
Do not include Raspberry Pi