Onboard 4-ch USB interface, Fast Ethernet port and HDMI port, Raspberry Pi Zero 2W To 3B Adapter is an alternative for Raspberry Pi 3 Model B/B+, supporting Zero 2W but not Zero.
Zero 2 w:
- Broadcom BCM2710A1, Quad Core 64-bit SoC (Arm Cortex-A53 @ 1GHz).
- 512MB LPDDR2 SDRAM.
- 2.4GHz IEEE 802.11b/g/n Wireless LAN, Bluetooth 4.2, BLE.
- Onboard 1 Mirco USB 2.0 port with OTG.
- Onboard Raspberry Pi 40 Pin GPIO interface pad, suitable for Raspberry Pi series expansion boards
- MicroSD card slot.
- Mini HDMI output interface
- Composite video interface pads, and reset interface pads.
- CSI-2 Camera Interface.
- H.264, MPEG-4 encoding (1080p30); H.264 decoding (1080p30).
- Support OpenGL ES 1.1, 2.0 graphics.
- Adopt the pogo pin into the Zero board, which can be inserted directly and conveniently.
- Its interfaces are easily compatible with the Raspberry Pi 3B series (3B / 3B+) board.
- The module has an onboard USB audio headphone port and an additional speaker port.
- Onboard 4-way USB expansion port, compatible with USB 2.0 / 1.1 transmission.
- Onboard RTL8152B Ethernet chip, support 1 RJ45 network port, 10/100M self-adaptive.
- Only supports Zero 2 w, not compatible with Zero generation.
Dear Customers, There may be a lag of several hours before we could process your order, depending on the time difference between your location and ours. Sincerely hoping your understanding!