1024x600, 7inch IPS Display for Raspberry Pi, DPI interface, no Touch
- 1024x600 high resolution
- Compatible with Raspberry Pi 2B/3B/Zero/Zero W
- The TFT LCD is directly driven by Raspberry Pi DPI interface, refresh rate up to 60Hz
- Supports Raspbian, Ubuntu, OSMC, etc.
- Back light control to lower power consumption
- Compact size, suit for various projects
- 1. Connect the RGB LCD HAT to the JP1 socket on RGB 50P TO 40/50P adapter with an FFC cable (white).
- 2. Connect the FPC cable (golden) on LCD to the JP2 socket on RGB 50P TO 40/50P adapter.
- Note: please first unlock the ZIF connector then gently remove/insert the cable. As shown below