- 21.5-inch IPS screen, 1080 x 1920 hardware resolution.
- 10-point capacitive touch with toughened glass panel, hardness up to 6H.
- With the operating temperature of -5~60℃, can be widely applied.
- Adopting optical bonding technology for better display.
- When working with Raspberry Pi, it supports Raspberry Pi OS / Ubuntu / Kali and Retropie.
- When used as a PC monitor, it supports Windows 11 / 10 / 8.1 / 8 / 7.
- Supports Ubuntu when it working with Jetson Nano.
- Supports multilingual OSD menu (can be used for power control, brightness/contrast adjustment, etc.)
- Built-in Hi-Fi Speaker, supports HDMI audio output.
Device & System Support
- Raspberry Pi
- Supports Raspberry Pi OS, 10-point touch, driver free
- Supports Ubuntu / Kali, single point touch, driver free
- Jetson Nano
- Supports Ubuntu, single point touch, driver free
- Supports Windows 11 / 10 / 8.1 / 8 / 7, 10-point touch, driver free
Working With Raspberry Pi 4B
21.5inch FHD Monitor (B) | Built-In Pi4B-2GB
Working With Raspberry Pi Compute Module 4
21.5inch FHD Monitor (C) | Built-In CMPI4102008
Working With Jetson Nano
Working With Mini PC
Configurable Display Orientation
The Display Orientation Is Portrait By Default, 1080×1920 Resolution (H×V).
Change The Software Config For Landscape Display
Wide Viewing Angle IPS Display Panel
Excellent Display & Color Performance
Wide Viewing Angle Up To 170°, Color Gamut Up To 72% NTSC
FHD High Resolution
1080×1920 Pixels, Clearer Display
- up to 10-point touch, depending on the operating system
- up to 6H hardness toughened glass panel
- Optical Bonding, display well and dustproof
Built-In Ferrite Hi-Fi Speaker, Dual-Track Support
The Raspberry Pi Can Be Installed Inside To Make It As An All-In-One Mini-Computer
Supports Using With Desktop Monitor Arm
for reference only, the monitor arm is not included.
Suitable For Industrial, Commercial, Medical And Other Applications