Note: Do not include Raspberry Pi 4B, Please Buy alone.
- 43H-800480 series display, produced by the Waveshare team, is designed for users who need a lightweight DSI display.
- Compared with the traditional DSI screen, it is lighter and more convenient for secondary development.
- 4.3inch IPS Display, 800 × 480 hardware resolution.
- 5-point capacitive touch, toughed glass panel, hardness up to 6H (this function is only for the touch version).
- Support Pi4B/3B+/3A+/3B/2B/B+/A+, some CM3/3+/4 expansion board need a DSI-Cable-15cm.
- Directly drive the LCD via the DSI port of the Raspberry Pi, and the refreshing rate is up to 60Hz.
- When working with Raspberry Pi, it supports Raspberry Pi OS/Ubuntu/Kali and Retropie, and is driver-free.
- Support software backlight adjustment, saving more power.
Device & System Support
- Raspberry Pi
- Supports Raspberry Pi OS, 5-point touch, driver free
- Supports Ubuntu / Kali / WIN10 IoT, single point touch, driver free
- Supports Retropie, driver free
- Supports Pi 4B/3B+/3A+/3B/2B/B+/A+, CM3/3+/4*
- * some CM3/3+/4 base boards require extra adapter cable
Integrated Structure Design
DSI One-Cable Communication For Embedding Engineering Applications Quickly
Provide Secondary Development Resources To Help Simple Development
Working With Raspberry Pi 4B Via DSI Interface
Working With Raspberry Pi 3B+ Via DSI Interface
for reference only, the Raspberry Pi boards are not included.
Thinner And More Space Saving
Integrate the driver circuit into an FPC, only needs 5mm thickness space
IPS Display Panel
Excellent Display Performance With 160° Wide Viewing Angle
5-Point Capacitive Touch
Gently Touch, And See What You Get, Enjoy Multi-Point UI Interaction Via Flexible Operation. Adapting Touch Function With I2C Signal, Support 5-Point Touch
* This function is only available on the Touch Display version, the actual touch points depends on the operating system
Adjustable Brightness Via Software