• sales

+86-0755-88291180

Raspberry Pi GPIO audio PWM sound card (B) No Sound output

2024-08-10 11:24:21 Ask

Hello,

I’ve been to the spotpear site, typed in the software details as listed for my raspberry pi 3b+. I hit save and exit restart. I have the raspberry pi connected to a 7 inch screen via the HDMI port.

When I go into sudo raspi-confi, I am able to select audio and change from HDMI to headphone, but I DO NOT have any sound come out of the two little speakers on the module board.

I DO have sound coming out of the module board ONLY from the headphone jack when I insert a headphone plug into the module board jack.

How do I enable the two speakers to play instead of having to listen to audio via headphones?

Raspberry Pi GPIO audio PWM sound card (B) No Sound output
3answers
SpotPearGuest1f5e5
Answer time:
2024-08-10 11:25:34
Like0

SpotPearGuestccd9e
Answer time:
2024-08-10 11:27:34

THANK YOU for replying so quickly to me tonight/daytime for you…I just figured it out…under the user guide page you show this…

https://spotpear.com/index.php/index/study/detail/id/712.html

I did all that…but it’s missing a very important detail that may be helpful for future customers!

On this separate page I found when I went into Google, I saw this set of instructions which are different:

https://spotpear.com/index/study/detail/id/640.html

Because on this page after you enable local audio with sudo raspi-config and you select audio – headphone it shows here you have to reboot again with sudo reboot…

That’s a big detail. I’ve got it working now!

Then you need reboot
sudo reboot
After rebooting , You need enable local audio

sudo raspi-config  Select System Options -> Audio -> 'headphone'

Then reboot again use sudo reboot

Set audio voice max and play any music then you will hear sound

Have a good weekend.

Murray

Like0

SpotPearGuest1f5e5
Answer time:
2024-08-10 11:28:23