• sales

    +86-0755-88291180

Lost original TF card files, requesting factory files

2025-12-25 08:05:25 Ask

Hello,


I purchased the product below and accidentally lost the original files that were on the included TF card.  

I would like to restore the device to factory functionality.


Product name:

DeepSeek AI Voice Chat Box EPS32-S3 1.8" Round LCD Touch WIFI AIDA64 Secondary Screen / Video MP3 / Photo


Could you please provide the original TF card files or a download link?

11answers
SpotPearGueste93f8
Answer time:
2025-12-25 19:48:52

contact tech-support@spotpear.com,Did you format the TF card?

Like0

report

SpotPearUser3098
Answer time:
2026-01-19 16:41:58

Losing those original files is a real pain. I hope you get them back soon! Dealing with tech issues always makes me a bit scatterbrained, kinda like when I'm staring at a Sudoku grid and just can't see the next number. Sometimes I find stepping away and doing something else helps. Good luck with getting your files sorted!

Like0

report

SpotPearUser3228
Answer time:
2026-02-10 15:00:02

I bet there is a guide to reset it online. Back when I was a kid, I accidentally deleted all my customized settings on a old game console trying to get past a difficult level. Now I appreciate cloud saves even more! Sharing similar tech dilemmas, check out the Connections Game community.

Like0

report

SpotPearGuestf6365
Answer time:
2026-02-24 10:22:16

Oh no, that's rough! Losing those original files is a pain. I've been there. Hopefully, DeepSeek support can hook you up with a download link. Sometimes the default settings are surprisingly crucial. Getting it back to factory could feel as challenging as mastering dreadhead parkour for the first time. Good luck getting those files back!

Like0

report

SpotPearUser3387
Answer time:
2026-03-12 14:52:38

That's a bold move Cotton, let's see if it pays off. The included TF card is where the original files were stored. Let's hope it works! Years ago, I accidentally formatted my entire wedding photo SD card. The absolute horror! I felt like I'd failed at Level Devil the entire marriage process.

Like0

report

SpotPearUser3410
Answer time:
2026-03-17 17:41:05

Oh no, that's frustrating! Losing those files is definitely a pain. While I don't have those specific files, have you tried looking online for firmware updates or a factory reset guide for your device? Also, for a fun distraction while you troubleshoot, you could check out a CPS test platform. It's a totally unrelated but engaging way to pass the time and see how fast you can click! Good luck getting your device back to normal!

Like0

report

SpotPearGuest737a8
Answer time:
2026-04-13 05:26:00

Users often have similar concerns about processing times, limits, and how transactions are handled from start to finish. Browse the complete FAQ on 콘텐츠이용료 to get answers without delay.

Like0

report

SpotPearGuest73a25
Answer time:
2026-05-22 21:25:56

Regular use of this 성인용품 produces a redolence of restored physiological equilibrium that becomes perceptible in daily energy levels mood stability and sleep quality as the cumulative practice effects become structurally embedded

Like0

report

SpotPearGueste9642
Answer time:
2026-06-18 23:07:20

Generator teks kosong online. Dapatkan teks kosong dengan mudah untuk semua keperluan Anda.


Like0

report

SpotPearGuest12521
Answer time:
2026-06-25 14:22:00

I found an adult doll, put a Cindy Brady wig on her, and had the eyebrows customized to match her blonde hair.

Like0

report

SpotPearGuestd73e4
Answer time:
2026-07-06 09:45:35

Losing those original TF card files for your DeepSeek AI Voice Chat Box is definitely frustrating!

Word to Markdown, Convertir Imagen a Texto, Text Cleaner AI, HD Photo Converter Online

Like0

report