• sales

    +86-0755-88291180

Does JETSON-NANO-LITE / IO Base Lite support Jetson Orin Nano 8GB P3767-0005?

2026-10-08 15:32:41 Ask

Hello,

I have a NVIDIA Jetson Orin Nano 8GB Developer Kit module (P3767-0005) and a JETSON-IO-BASE-LITE / JETSON-NANO-LITE carrier board.

I am trying to install JetPack 7.2.1 onto a 64GB SanDisk microSD card.

The JetPack 7.2.1 USB installer boots correctly, but when I select Install on microSD, it reports:

“Block probing did not discover any disks. Unfortunately this means that installation will not be possible.”

I also checked UEFI:

  • The microSD card does not appear in Boot Manager.
  • UEFI Shell map -r does not show the microSD.
  • The ADATA USB installer is detected normally.
  • The SanDisk 64GB microSD works normally in Windows.
  • USB Force Recovery works and Ubuntu detects the Jetson as NVIDIA APX (0955:7523).

My questions:

  1. Is JETSON-IO-BASE-LITE electrically compatible with Jetson Orin Nano P3767-0005?
  2. Does the TF/microSD slot work with the Orin Nano?
  3. If yes, which BSP/device-tree/UEFI configuration is required?
  4. Is there an Orin Nano-specific firmware/BSP available for this carrier?
  5. If it is not compatible, please confirm that clearly.

Thank you.

0answers
Price: $65/219/229/249/269
Part Number: JETSON-NANO-LITE-DEV-KIT
Brand: Spotpear