• sales

    +86-0755-88291180

Software

2026-09-09 01:29:09 Ask

is there an app to use with device.

2answers
SpotPearGuest57d4d
Answer time:
2026-09-09 17:17:28

It uses a web-based IP login. No app is required, and there is no app either.

Like0

report

SpotPearUser4131
Answer time:
2026-09-23 23:03:11

I was looking at Sydney's casino landscape and wanted more detail than a simple venue listing could provide. The Crown Sydney page gave me information about both the physical property and the associated online service. Crown Casino Sydney explains that the Barangaroo resort is members-only and concentrates on table games, while the online platform provides a much larger digital catalogue. I found this separation helpful when comparing the two experiences. The Sydney location is also easy to identify through the waterfront setting, hotel and dining facilities. I checked the Sky Deck section because it adds another reason to consider the resort from a visitor's perspective. The mobile information was also useful because it explains that the online platform works through a browser rather than relying on a native app.

Like0

report

Price: $39.9-49.9
Part Number: NanoKVM-USB
Brand: Sipeed