hello! if you can help me , i have a waveshare 7" tft esp32s3 and i try program with ARDUINO IDE , but the result is black screen , what i do for return the screen alive
thank´'s for your help
Adriano
Google Chat:---
+86-0755-88291180
sales@spotpear.com
dragon_manager@163.com
tech-support@spotpear.com
zhoujie@spotpear.com
WhatsApp:13246739196
WhatsApp:13424403025
hello! if you can help me , i have a waveshare 7" tft esp32s3 and i try program with ARDUINO IDE , but the result is black screen , what i do for return the screen alive
thank´'s for your help
Adriano
It's ok now, i can solv the problem flashing 8Mb memory , it's work fine !
report
I always get skeptical when a big brand promises free spins with zero wagering requirements because there is usually a catch hidden in the fine print. Before creating my account, I read through the honest breakdown on Paddy Power Casino to see how the welcome promo actually works in practice. Everything was explained clearly without any confusing jargon. I followed their step by step guide to claim my registration spins and managed to withdraw my cash winnings the very same afternoon without any hassle.
report