Industrial 2.5MPa Pressure Transmitter, Grade-A Diffused Silicon Transducer, RS485 Bus, Hydraulic / Barometric / Oil Pressure Sensor
- Digital output, via RS485 (standard Modbus-RTU protocol)
- Film isolation technology, features corrosion-resistant and obstruction-proof, effectively extend the instrument lifespan
- Integrated chip, small size, easy installation, and wide range input voltage
- IP65 protection rate，cut-off frequency design, strong anti-interference capability
- Protections including current limited, voltage limited, reverse proof (limited output current)
- Measurement accuracy up to 0.5% FS
- Measured Medium:Liquid, gas (compatible with contact material)
- Accuracy: 0.5%FS
- Overload: 200% full range
- Full weight: 190±5g
- Shock resistant: 10g (20~2000HZ)
- Stability: ±0.2% FS/year
- Pressure range: 0~2.5MPa gauge pressure
- Protection rating: IP65
- Power supply: 12~24V DC
- TEMP.Comprensation: --10~70℃
- TEMP.Drift:±0.2% FS/℃ (in compensation range)
- Output signal: RS485 (standard Modbus-RTU protocol)
- Operating environment:
- Medium temperature: -40~85℃
- Ambient temperature: -40~85℃
- Ambient humidity: 0%~95% RH (non-condensing, non-frosting)
- Film: 316L stainless steel (contacted)
- Intermediate junction: 304 stainless steel (contacted)
- Shell: 304 stainless steel
- Sealing: Buna-N rubber (contacted)
- Hirschmann connector: ABS engineering plastics
WSSP08A uses a standard RS485 interface. RS485 supports multi-point, duplex communication, it allows multiple transmitters to be connected o the same bus.
Modbus protocol is a universal language used in industrial electronic controllers. Modbus supports communication to and from multiple devices connected to the same cable or Ethernet network, it has become a standard communication protocol. With the Modbus, control equipment produced by different manufactures can be connected to the sam industrial network for centralized monitoring. The protocol defines a message structure, which can be recognized and used by the controller through any network. It describes the process of a controller requesting access to other devices, how to respond to requests from other devices, and how to detect and record errors. It has formulated a common format for the structure and content of the message domain.
Advantage of Modbus: (1)It is a standard protocol, open-sources, and free to use. (2)Modbus protocol support RS-232, RS-485 bus, and so on. (3)The format of Modbus is simple and easy to use.
This sensor is compatible with Modbus RTU. The RS485 port is half-duplex.
a) Output signal: RS485 (Communication distance is up to 1000m. Support multi-connect 32 devices)
b) Standard Modbus-RTU protocol (03: Read data; 06: Write setting data)<br /? c) Data format: 9600, N, 8, 1
d) Measure range: 0-X(MPa, kPa...)
e) Accuracy: 0.05%
f) Output data: 0...2000(range is customizable)
g) Response frequency: ≤5Hz
h) Response speed: ≥10ms
- Examples 1
- Read sensor
The device address of 0-1.6Mpa sensor is 0x01, that is [Address]=01 (The Address range 01-254)
CRC0=84 and CRC1=0a, then the commands will be:
Command: 01 03 00 00 00 01 84 0A
Response: 01 03 02 02 AC B9 59
Convert 02AC to DEC, you will get the data 684;
Because the data range is 0-2000, related to the pressure range 0-1.6Mpa, the pressure read is P = 1.6*684/2000=0.5472MPa
The formula: (The maximum range - the minimum range) /2000 * Current data + minumin ranage = current pressure.
- Examples 2
- Read device address (This command only work for a single sensor)
Command: FF 03 00 0F 00 01 A1 D7
Response: FF 03 02 00 01 50 50
That is: The device address is 01
- Modify the device address from 01 to 09
Command: 01 06 00 0F 00 09 79 CF
Response: 01 06 00 0F 00 09 79 CD
The modification will be valid without a restart.
Pull out the terminal block which is inside the casing of the plug to connect the wire, wiring steps areas shown in the following figure.
Dear Customers, There may be a lag of several hours before we could process your order, depending on the time difference between your location and ours. Sincerely hoping your understanding!