5inch Capacitive Touch Display for Raspberry Pi, 800×480, TFT Wide Angle, MIPI DSI Interface
- 5inch TFT screen. 800x480 hardware resolution
- Capacitive touch panel, support 5-point touch
- Supports Pi 4B/3B+/3A+/3B/2B/B+/A+. Another adapter board is required for CM3/3+
- DSI interface, refresh rate up to 60Hz.
- Supports Raspbian/Ubuntu/Kali and WIN 10 IoT, driver-free.
- Connect the DSI interface of 5inch DSI LCD to the DSI interface of Raspberry Pi.
- For easy use, you can fix the Raspberry Pi on the backside of the 5inch DSI LCD by screws
1) Download image (Raspbian, Ubuntu, Kali, or WIN 10 IOT) from the Raspberry Pi website. https://www.raspberrypi.org/software/
2) Download the compressed file to the PC, and unzip it to get the .img file.
3) Connect the TF card to the PC, use SDFormatter.exe software to format the TF card.
4) Open the Win32DiskImager.exe software, select the system image downloaded in step 2, and click‘Write’ to write the system image.
5) After the image has finished writing, save, and quit the TF card safely.
6) Power on the Raspberry Pi and wait for a few seconds until the LCD displays normally. And the touch function can also work after the system starts.
To change the orientation of the display, you can modify /boot/config.txt file as below
sudo nano /boot/config.txt
- Add the following code at the end of config.txt
If you use Raspberry Pi 4, you need to remove the line: dtoverlay=cv4-fkms-V3D
- Save and reboot Raspberry Pi
- Open a terminal and type the following command to adjust the brightness. Note: If the command reports the 'Permission denied' error, please switch to the 'root' user mode and execute it again.
echo X > /sys/class/backlight/rpi_backlight/brightness
- X can be value in range 0~255. The backlight is darkest if you set it to 0 and the backlight is set to lightest if you set it to 255
echo 100 > /sys/class/backlight/rpi_backlight/brightness
echo 0 > /sys/class/backlight/rpi_backlight/brightness
echo 255 > /sys/class/backlight/rpi_backlight/brightness
- We also provide a example for brightness adjusting, you can download and install it by following commands:
tar -xzf Brightness.tar.gz
- After connecting, you can choose Menu -> Accessories -> Brightness to open the adjustment software
Open a terminal and install it by the following command
sudo apt-get install matchbox-keyboard
After installing, you can click Accessories -> Keyboard to open the keyboard.
Dear Customers, There may be a lag of several hours before we could process your order, depending on the time difference between your location and ours. Sincerely hoping your understanding!