The Pico-Clock-Green is an LED digit electronic clock designed for Raspberry Pi Pico. It incorporates high precision RTC chip DS3231, I2C communication interface, photosensor, buzzer, and buttons, features multiple functions including accurate electronic clock, temperature display, auto-brightness adjustment, alarm, and button config. The important part is, rich open-source codes and development tutorials are also provided to help you fast get started with Raspberry Pi Pico and make your own original electronic clock.
- Standard Raspberry Pi Pico header, supports Raspberry Pi Pico series
- Onboard high precision RTC chip DS3231, with backup battery holder, maintains accurate timekeeping when main power is off
- Real-Time Clock Counts Seconds, Minutes, Hours, Date of the Month, Month, Day of the Week, and Year with Leap-Year Compensation Valid Up to 2100
- Optional format : 24-hour OR 12-hour with an AM/PM indicator
- 2x programable alarm clock
- Digital temperature sensor output: ±3°C accuracy
- Onboard two SM16106 LED display driver chips and one SM5166PLED display control chip on board, which are used to control the display of 8 X 24 matrix LEDs.
- Embedded photosensor for auto brightness adjustment due to the ambient light, power saving and eye care
- Embedded buzzer for alarm or hourly ring, etc.
- 3x buttons for configuration
- Comes with development resources and manual (Raspberry Pi Pico C/C++ and MicroPython examples)
- Operating Voltage: 3.3V~5V
- Backup battery voltage: 2.3V ~ 5.5V
- Operating temperature: -40°C ~ +85°C
- Power consumption: 100nA
Dear Customers, There may be a lag of several hours before we could process your order, depending on the time difference between your location and ours. Sincerely hoping your understanding!