13.3inch e-Paper is big size screen, the glass panel and FPC is fragile, please be careful when use it for developing. we recommend you to reinforce the FPC with scotch tape when developing. Please connect all the cables before powering the device, the device cannot support hot-plug.
13.3inch E-Ink display HAT for Raspberry Pi, 1600 × 1200 resolution, 16 grayscales, USB/SPI/I80/I2C interface
- No backlight, keeps displaying last content for a long time even when power down
- Low power consumption, basically power is only required for refreshing
- Compatible with Raspberry Pi Zero/Zero W/Zero WH/2B/3B/3B+
- USB/SPI/I80/I2C interface, for connecting with host boards like Raspberry Pi/Nucleo, etc.
- Comes with development resources and manual (examples for Raspberry Pi/STM32)
- Operating voltage: 5V
- Interface: USB/SPI/I80/I2C
- Outline dimension: 285.80 × 213.65mm
- Display size:270.40 × 202.80mm
- Dot pitch: 0.169 × 0.169mm
- Resolution: 1600 × 1200 pixels
- Display color: black, white
- Gray scale: 2-16 (1-4 bit)
- Full refresh time: 450ms
- Total refresh power: 1.2W(typ.)
- Total standby power: 0.1W(typ.)
- Viewing angle: >170°
This product is an E-paper device adopting the image display technology of Microencapsulated Electrophoretic Display, MED. The initial approach is to create tiny spheres, in which the charged color pigments are suspending in the transparent oil and would move depending on the electronic charge. The E-paper screen display patterns by reflecting the ambient light, so it has no background light requirement. Under ambient light, the E-paper screen still has high visibility with a wide viewing angle of 180 degrees. It is the ideal choice for E-reading. (Note that the e-Paper cannot support updating directly under sunlight)
Dear Customers, There may be a lag of several hours before we could process your order, depending on the time difference between your location and ours. Sincerely hoping your understanding!