4 Port USB HUB HAT for Raspberry Pi Zero / Zero W, USB to UART Onboard
Take Raspberry Pi Zero W as an example:
- Plug the module to the 40Pin GPIO connector on the Zero Board.
- Plug the Micro USB connector to both the micro USB ports on the Zero W and the USB HUB HAT.
- For serial connection: connect the "USB to UART" port to your PC with a USB cable and the LED will be turned on. Then install the CP2102 driver on your PC. Now you can access your Pi using serial connection (you should enable shell and kernel messages on the serial connection).
- Attach USB devices to the USB1~USB4 ports and the corresponding LED will be turned on to indicate working state.
- There are two micro USB ports on the USB HUB HAT. Only the "USB HUB" (but not "USB to UART") connector is used for USB expansion.
- You have to attach the USB HUB HAT to a Raspberry Pi B+/2B/3B with a USB cable although the module can be attached to a Pi Zero W with the Micro USB connector.
- If you cannot access your Pi using serial connection, try to enable the serial option in "sudo raspi-config".
Dear Customers, There may be a lag of several hours before we could process your order, depending on the time difference between your location and ours. Sincerely hoping your understanding!