This is a Raspberry Pi LoRa HAT based on SX1262, covers 868Hz frequency band. It allows data transmission up to 5km through serial port.
- Standard Raspberry Pi 40PIN GPIO extension header, supports Raspberry Pi series boards
- Onboard CP2102 USB TO UART converter, for serial debugging
- Brings the UART control interface, for connecting host boards like Arduino/STM32
- 4x LED indicators, easy to check the module status
- LoRa spread spectrum modulation technology, up to 81 available signal channel, longer communication distance, more robust to interference
- Auto multi-level repeating, suit for ultra long range communication, allows multi network on the same region
- Low power consumption features like deep sleeping and Wake on Radio, ideal for battery-powered applications
- Customizable communication key which won't be retrieved, greatly improves the security of user data
- Supports LBT, monitoring the signal channel noise before transmitting, greatly improves the success ratio under extreme environment
- Supports RSSI signal intensity indicating, for evaluating signal quality, tuning the network
- Supports wireless parameter configuration, by sending wireless command/data packet, remotely configure or retrieve the module parameter
- Supports fixed-point transmission, broadcast, signal channel monitor
- Comes with development resources and manual (examples for Raspberry Pi/STM32)
Dear Customers, There may be a lag of several hours before we could process your order, depending on the time difference between your location and ours. Sincerely hoping your understanding!