2.9" Touch E-Paper Module For Pico
Capacitive Touch, Partial Refresh, Low Power, Wide Viewing Angle, Paper-Like Effect
Ideal for price tags, shelf labels, industrial instruments...
Features At A Glance
- 2.9inch capacitive touch ePaper module, 296×128 resolution
- 5-points touch support, user-defined wakeup gesture
- No backlight, keeps displaying last content for a long time even when power down
- Ultra low power consumption, basically power is only required for refreshing
- SPI / I2C interface, requires minimal IO pins
- Comes with development resources and manual (Raspberry Pi Pico C/C++ and MicroPython examples)
|OPERATING VOLTAGE||3.3V||DISPLAY COLOR||black, white|
|INTERFACE||3-wire SPI, 4-wire SPI||GREY SCALE||2|
|OUTLINE DIMENSIONS||89.10 × 42.70mm||PARTIAL REFRESH TIME||0.3s|
|DISPLAY SIZE||66.89 × 29.05mm||FULL REFRESH TIME||2s|
|DOT PITCH||0.227 × 0.226mm||REFRESH POWER||26.4mW (typ.)|
|RESOLUTION||296×128 pixels||STANDBY CURRENT||<0.01uA (almost none)|
|TOUCH POINTS||5||VIEWING ANGLE||>170°|
Advantages Of EINK
E-paper display utilizes microcapsule electrophoretic technology for displaying, the principle is: charged particles suspended in clear fluid will move to sides of microcapsule when electric field is applied, making the microcapsule become visible by reflecting ambient light, just as traditional printed paper.
E-paper display will clearly display images/texts under lamplight or natural light, requires no backlight, and features nearly up to 180° viewing angle. It is usually used as e-reader due to its paper-like effect.
Raspberry Pi Pico Header Compatibility
Onboard Female Pin Header For Direct Attaching To Raspberry Pi Pico
Raspberry Pi Pico is NOT included.
Capacitive Touch Control
Supports 5-Points Touch Control, User-Defined Wakeup Gesture
Suitable For Price Tags, Asset/Equipment Tags, Shelf Labels, Conference Name Tags...