4.2" E-PAPER CLOUD MODULE
WiFi Connectivity, Low Power Consumption, Wide Viewing Angle, Paper-Like Effect
Ideal for price tags, shelf labels, industrial instruments...
Features At A Glance
- Integrates SW6106 chip, supports multiple quick charge protocols including PD / QC / FCP / PE / SFCP, etc.
- Allows user to control the display content via remote server, convenient and flexible
- ID support, make it easy to centrally manage and track the modules
- Provides Android APP for configuring and managing the modules
- No backlight, keeps displaying last content for a long time even when power down
- Long battery life, basically power consumption is only required for refreshing
- Comes with development resources and manual (examples for Raspberry Pi)
|COMMUNICATION||WiFi 2.4GHz, Bluetooth4.2||BATTERY||3000mAh Li battery|
|OUTLINE DIMENSIONS||96.5 × 85mm||DISPLAY COLOR||black, white|
|DISPLAY SIZE||84.8 × 63.6mm||POWER SUPPLY||battery|
|DOT PITCH||0.212 × 0.212mm||FULL REFRESH TIME||4s|
|RESOLUTION||400 × 300 pixels||VIEWING ANGLE||>170°|
Advantages Of EINK
E-paper display utilizes microcapsule electrophoretic technology for displaying, the principle is: charged particles suspended in clear fluid will move to sides of microcapsule when electric field is applied, making the microcapsule become visible by reflecting ambient light, just as traditional printed paper.
E-paper display will clearly display images/texts under lamplight or natural light, requires no backlight, and features nearly up to 180° viewing angle. It is usually used as e-reader due to its paper-like effect.
In order to achieve longer battery life, the module MUST be wakened up from standby mode via the onboard button before refreshing display. Typically the refresh time can be more than 3000 times with a full charged 3000mAh battery.
Easy WiFi Configuration
Android APP Is Also Provided For Easily Configuring The WiFi Setting Of The Module
Remote Cluster Management
Each Module Can Be Identified By Its ID, Make It Easy To Manage And Track The Modules
Safely Quick Charge
Integrates SW6106 Chip, Supports Multiple Quick Charge Protocols Including PD / QC / FCP / PE / SFCP, Etc.
Long Battery Life
Two Types Of Battery Support, Comes With 3000mAh Li Battery
Basically Power Consumption Is Only Required For Refreshing
Supports PH2.0 Connector Battery (Left), Or Blade Battery (Right)
Comes with a 3000mAh PH2.0 connector battery only, the blade battery is NOT included.
Suitable For Price Tags, Asset/Equipment Tags, Shelf Labels, Conference Name Tags...