2.66" E-PAPER MODULE
Partial Refresh Support, Low Power, Wide Viewing Angle, Paper-Like Effect
Ideal for price tags, shelf labels, industrial instruments...
Features At A Glance
- No backlight, keeps displaying last content for a long time even when power down
- Ultra low power consumption, basically power is only required for refreshing
- SPI interface, for connecting with controller boards like Raspberry Pi/Jetson Nano/Arduino/STM32, etc.
- Onboard voltage translator, compatible with 3.3V / 5V MCUs
- Comes with development resources and manual (driver board circuit diagram, examples for Raspberry Pi/Jetson Nano/Arduino/STM32)
|OPERATING VOLTAGE||3.3V/5V||GREY SCALE||2|
|INTERFACE||3-wire SPI, 4-wire SPI||PARTIAL REFRESH TIME||0.3s|
|OUTLINE DIMENSIONS||37.0 × 83.5mm||FULL REFRESH TIME||6s|
|DISPLAY SIZE||30.704 × 60.088mm||REFRESH POWER||42.4mW(typ.)|
|DOT PITCH||0.202 × 0.203mm||STANDBY CURRENT||<0.01uA (almost none)|
|RESOLUTION||296 × 152 pixels||VIEWING ANGLE||>170°|
|DISPLAY COLOR||black, white|| || |
Advantages Of EINK
E-paper display utilizes microcapsule electrophoretic technology for displaying, the principle is: charged particles suspended in clear fluid will move to sides of microcapsule when electric field is applied, making the microcapsule become visible by reflecting ambient light, just as traditional printed paper.
E-paper display will clearly display images/texts under lamplight or natural light, requires no backlight, and features nearly up to 180° viewing angle. It is usually used as e-reader due to its paper-like effect.
Onboard SPI Control Interface
For Connecting With Controller Boards Like Raspberry Pi/Jetson Nano/Arduino/STM32
Onboard Voltage Translator
Compatible With 3.3V / 5V MCUs
Suitable For Price Tags, Asset/Equipment Tags, Shelf Labels, Conference Name Tags...