The STM32L152C-DISCO and 32L152CDISCOVERY kits help you to discover the STM32L ultra low power features and to develop and share your applications.
They are based on an STM32L152RBT6 and an STM32L152RCT6, respectively; and include an ST-Link/V2 embedded debugging tool interface, an LCD (24 segments, 4 commons), LEDs, pushbuttons, a linear touch sensor or touchkeys.
For Technical Documentation, Software & Development Tools, Hardware Resources, view the STM32L152C-DISCO official page on www.st.com to get more information: http://www.st.com/web/catalog/tools/FM116/SC959/SS1532/LN1199/PF258515
- STM32L152RCT6 (256 KB Flash memory, 32 KB RAM, 8 KB EEPROM) microcontroller in an LQFP64 package
- On-board ST-Link/V2 with selection mode switch to use the kit as a standalone ST-Link/V2 (with SWD connector for programming and debugging)
- Board power supply: through USB bus or from an external 3.3 or 5 V supply voltage
- External application power supply: 3 V and 5 V
- IDD current measurement
- Four LEDs:
- LD1 (red/green) for USB communication
- LD2 (red) for 3.3 V power on
- Two user LEDs, LD3 (green) and LD4 (blue)
- Two pushbuttons (user and reset)
- One linear touch sensor or four touchkeys
- Extension header for LQFP64 I/Os for quick connection to prototyping board and easy probing