The STM32F4DISCOVERY helps you to discover the STM32F4 high-performance features and to develop your applications easily. It includes everything required for beginners and experienced users to get started quickly.
Based on the STM32F407VGT6, it includes an ST-LINK/V2-A embedded debug tool, two ST MEMS, digital accelerometer and digital microphone, one audio DAC with integrated class D speaker driver, LEDs and push buttons and an USB OTG micro-AB connector.
A large number of free ready-to-run application firmware examples are available on www.st.com/stm32f4-discovery to support quick evaluation and development.
For Technical Documentation, Software & Development Tools, Hardware Resources, view the STM32F4DISCOVERY official page on www.st.com to get more information: http://www.st.com/content/st_com/en/products/evaluation-tools/product-evaluation-tools/mcu-eval-tools/stm32-mcu-eval-tools/stm32-mcu-discovery-kits/stm32f4discovery.html
- STM32F407VGT6 microcontroller featuring 32-bit ARM Cortex-M4F core, 1 MB Flash, 192 KB RAM in an LQFP100 package
- On-board ST-LINK/V2-A
- ARM® mbed™ -enabled (http://mbed.org)
- USB ST-LINK with re-enumeration capability and three different interfaces:
- Virtual com port
- Mass storage
- Debug port
- Board power supply: through USB bus or from an external 5 V supply voltage
- External application power supply: 3 V and 5 V
- LIS302DL or LIS3DSH ST MEMS 3-axis accelerometer
- MP45DT02, ST MEMS audio sensor, omni-directional digital microphone
- CS43L22, audio DAC with integrated class D speaker driver
- Eight LEDs:
- LD1 (red/green) for USB communication
- LD2 (red) for 3.3 V power on
- Four user LEDs, LD3 (orange), LD4 (green), LD5 (red) and LD6 (blue)
- 2 USB OTG LEDs LD7 (green) VBus and LD8 (red) over-current
- Two push buttons (user and reset)
- USB OTG FS with micro-AB connector
- Extension header for all LQFP100 I/Os for quick connection to prototyping board and easy probing